Before attending New Student Enrollment (NSE):
Submit your photo
Use our online application form to send us a headshot for your card.
The picture must be a current head and shoulder (portrait) shot and must meet all other specified requirements.
Explore the Wells Fargo banking option
You can link your NCard to a Wells Fargo College Checking® account for ATM access and PIN-debit purchases.
Print the application and bring it with you to New Student Enrollment.
At New Student Enrollment:
Pick up your NCard
Bring government-issued photo ID such as driver's license, passport, or military ID. (NCard will not be distributed without proper identification.)
No fee will be collected at the time the NCard is issued. The $20.00 issuance fee will appear on your Student Accounts Consolidated Bill.
Set up your Wells Fargo College Checking account and link your NCard
Turn in your completed application at NSE to a Wells Fargo Banker on site.
After Picking Up Your NCard:
Unable to Attend New Student Enrollment?
- The NCard Office is located in Room 121 of the Nebraska Union at 14th & R Streets on city campus.
- Verification of registration for classes will be performed.
- Government issued photo identification such as a driver's license or passport is required.
- No fee collected at time of issuance. A $20.00 NCard fee will appear on your Student Accounts Consolidated Bill.
- You can submit your photo online ahead of time or have your photo taken at the NCard Office.