Faculty & Staff NUID Submission Form

The NUID submission form is for faculty and staff who wishes to have their photos taken in person at the NCard Office. The NCard Office is located in Room 121 of the Nebraska Union at 14th & R Streets on city campus.

The NCard cannot be obtained without proper identification. Please bring a government issued photo ID. This ID can be issued by federal, state or local government agencies provided it contains a photograph, name and date of birth such as driver's license, passport, or military ID.

Please note: The NCard cannot be issued if the individual has not been assigned a NUID.

NCard Applicant Details