IEP Students

Step 1

Go to International Student and Scholar Office (ISSO):

  • Check in on 2nd floor of Seaton Hall, between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
  • You will need your Passport, I-20, and I-94 forms
  • You will be registered for the Placement Exam

Step 2

If you are not living in University Housing on campus go to Step 3.

If you have completed a University Housing Contract to live on campus:

  • Go to room assignment in email you received from Housing

If you want to live on campus in University Housing but have not completed a contract:

  • Call 402-472-3561, or
  • Visit UNL Housing Office located at 1115 N. 16th Street, Room 101; between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday

Step 3

Orientation and obtaining the NCard:

  • The day of your orientation the Orientation Leaders will take students to the NCard Office 
  • Students will need to present:
    • Passport or US government issued photo identification such as driver’s license or state identification card before receiving the NCard

Step 4

Claim your My.UNL account: