Before attending orientation:
Submit a photo of yourself for your NCard. The photo must meet all specified requirements.
Union Bank Checking MyStyle Account Options
For information on services offered and to open your account online visit ubt.com/unlmystyle
Pick up your NCard
Please bring a government issued photo ID such as driver's license, passport, or military ID. The NCard cannot be obtained without proper identification.
No fee will be collected at pick up. The $15.00 Student ID fee will appear on your Student Accounts Consolidated Bill.
UNL MyStyle Checking Account
Visit with a banker to learn the benefits of opening a UNL MyStyle Checking account. Union Bank is located on the north side, first floor of the Nebraska Union.
After Picking Up Your NCard:
Unable to Attend Orientation?
- The NCard Office is located in Room 121 of the Nebraska Union at 14th & R Streets on city campus.
- Verification of registration for classes will be performed.
- Government issued photo identification such as a driver's license or passport is required.
- No fee collected at time of issuance. A $15.00 NCard fee will appear on your Student Accounts Consolidated Bill.
- You can submit your photo online ahead of time or have your photo taken at the NCard Office.