The NCard Office is located in the Nebraska Union Room 121. The cardholder will need to be a currently registered student or an active employee and present one form of government issued photo identification. This ID can be issued by federal, state or local government agencies provided it contains a photograph, name and date of birth such as driver's license, passport, or military ID.
A replacement fee will be charged for lost, damaged, or stolen cards. The replacement fee is $15.00. A reduced replacement fee will be charged for stolen cards if accompanied by proof of theft, such as a police report or insurance claim form.
Once an NCard has been replaced due to loss or theft, it cannot be reactivated should it be found at a later date.
NCard Replacement Fee Guidelines
- Lost Cards - $15.00
- Stolen cards without proof of loss - $15.00
- Stolen cards or cards destroyed in a catastrophic event (i.e. vehicular accident, fire, flood, tornado, etc.) with proof of loss such as police report or insurance claim form - $7.00
- Preferred name change - $15.00
- Valid damaged cards less than 4 years from issue date - $10.00
- Valid damaged cards 4 years or greater from issue date - no fee
- Valid non-functioning cards - no fee