NCard Replacement

The NCard Office is located in the Nebraska Union Room 121. The cardholder will need to be a currently registered student or an active employee and present one form of government issued photo identification which bears their legal name to obtain a replacement card.

A replacement fee will be charged for lost, damaged, or stolen cards. The replacement fee is $15.00. A reduced replacement fee will be charged for stolen cards if accompanied by proof of theft, such as a police report or insurance claim form.

Once an NCard has been replaced due to loss or theft, it cannot be reactivated should it be found at a later date.

Get a replacement card by applying online or in person.

NCard Replacement Fee Guidelines

  • Lost Cards - $15.00
  • Stolen cards without proof of loss - $15.00
  • Stolen cards or cards destroyed in a catastrophic event (i.e. vehicular accident, fire, flood, tornado, etc.) with proof of loss such as police report or insurance claim form - $7.00
  • Preferred name change - $15.00
  • Valid damaged cards less than 4 years from issue date - $7.00
  • Valid damaged cards 4 years or greater from issue date - no fee
  • Valid non-functioning cards - no fee